Happy Christmas ! - Mastering Media Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Happy Christmas !

Just a quick post to wish everyone reading this blog (who celebrate it) a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year !

I'm excited at the moment because I'm working on new project which some of you may be interested in - it's early days yet but you'll all be the first to know when it goes live.

It's challenging and exciting, which is just the way things should be.

Let's hope the New Year brings plenty of great music, mixed and mastered at sane levels, and sounding fantastic !

I'll be off-line for most of Christmas, but I have several posts in the pipeline - watch this space. See you all in a couple of weeks !


4 comments:

Hoàng Quyên said...

Great blog ! I would like to appreciate the posts on your website. It is a great source to help my website: https://bit.ly/2JK921j .

Malik said...

Great blog! I would like to appreciate the posts on your website. It is a great source to help my website. I take a lot of information from this site.
KMSpico: Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 Activator

Sam Wichky said...

Thanks , a sweet wish . Check out the free Christmas fonts samples at Yofonts

Steven Markup said...

I always search to read the quality content and finally I found this in your post. dodgers zip up jacket